суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

domain name registration service




Kay, so instead of being stressed about the fact that adobe connect is still down (oh the woes of being technologically "advanced" as they call it), I decided that studying for a while was a good idea, and then today I took a break for a few hours and went and visited the kitties at PetSmart, because I saw one there yesterday when I was buying Hannahapos;s food that I really wanted to snuggle with. She is a calico except where most calicos are black, she is tiger striped. And you know how I feel about tiger cats. And her eyes are amazing. They are the color of autumn leaves - that super light brown. God sheapos;s pretty. Anyway, so they call her "juliette". Except thatapos;s not her name. She told me her name is Penny, which fits her better anyway. So I went to petsmart and had a conversation with her for about an hour. Just petted her and talked to her. Told her about Laz, and how he had been pure tiger cat, but how much heapos;d have liked her. She did a lot of purr-cuddle therapy with me, which I sorely needed. The lady there was her foster mom, and I advised her of what Penny had told me about her name. The polar bear was very emotional when he met Penny. He tried talking to her, but had to leave the room and go shop for a while, because apparently she spoke to him, and he wasnapos;t ready for it.

So we didnapos;t come home with Penny, which is fine. I didnapos;t go to take her home. I just wanted to tell her how pretty she was. But it was a step in a good direction for the Polar Bear. Laz made me promise that I wouldnapos;t let him go *too* long without a tiger cat. Itapos;s only been 10 days, and heapos;s not anywhere near ready to move on yet, which is fine. But when we got home, he cleaned off Lazapos;s bed, and talked about Penny, and what a good cat she was. So weapos;re getting there.

So I have been studying since I got home, and there have been a couple of sets of words that Iapos;ve run into that I need mnemonics for. Maybe you can help me? (Mnemonics are what we used in music when we were kids, remember? Instead of just remember EGBDF, we remembered Every Good Boy Does Fine. And instead of remembering ECAF, we remembered FACE. Those are different types of mnemonics)

The first set of letters that I need a mnemoic for is: AERALR. For this one, itapos;s very important that the order remains AERALR.

The second set of letters that I need a mnemonic for is: DBFZVAVH. It is NOT important that this one stay in any order whatsoever.

And the third set (so far) that I need help with is: CIPIMTOIIT. It is NOT important that this one stay in any order whatsoever.

Thanks :)

dance history salsa, domain name registration service, domain name registration server, domain name registration search start transfer, domain name registration search previous owners.



Комментариев нет: