суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

equipment justification sample treatment wastewater




I like to eat, and I love good food. I also like cheap food. :) So I was ecstatic when I discovered a local sandwich shop early in the summer. Cheap food, great sandwiches, KILLER macaroni salad, good portions, and a very nice couple behind the counter.

I went there today to get some lunch. The doors were locked.

On the window was a sign: "Due to financial difficulties, The Daily Bread will close its doors on October 17, 2008. There is apparently no apos;bail outapos; for small business." I think there was a thank you to loyal customers, too.

Iapos;d always known business there slacked off dramatically after lunch hours. I tend not to even wake up until 2 or 3 in the afternoon, and if I go out for food mdash; I donapos;t always mdash; itapos;s not usually until 4 or so. And The Daily Bread was, without exception, dead by then. They had to cut their hours from closing at 6 to closing at 4, which made it difficult for me to go there at all. But I hadnapos;t realized things there were quite this bad.

Iapos;ll miss them. Iapos;ll miss the food, and Iapos;ll even miss the people. Iapos;m always a little sad when I see a small business go under; someone put their heart and soul into that place and wanted to make a go of it. Itapos;s even worse when itapos;s a small business Iapos;ve patronized many times and really enjoyed, run by people that were barely a step or two away from being friends.

Damn.

beautiful but lie myspace.com nothing site, equipment justification sample treatment wastewater, equipment jvc stereo, equipment k2 ski, equipment k9 police.



Комментариев нет: