воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

fox 24 episodes





:"D I started on my third chapter of the written work for my practice manga a few minutes ago, and Iapos;m getting so very happy with it as it goes on. Iapos;m not going to lie, the first chapter sucks epicly and I need to revise and rewrite how it goes about, but the second one... Oh god, it was beautiful. I can see most of the story in my head now, so the drawing part shouldnapos;t be far off.

The thing is that Iapos;m going to start drawing it after I finish writing my first arc, rewrites and all. I think the first arc is only going to be twenty chapters though... Longass chapters to draw but only like four or five pages to write. Even though I know the first arc is uber important for plot devices and introducing the main characters I really canapos;t wait for it to end, because the second one is going to be seriously epic.



fast payday, fox 24 episodes, fox 24 episodes download, fox 24 forum, fox 24 forums.



Комментариев нет: